Monday, September 04, 2006

? Why ?

[DK]

Aha
It’s that real

Yo, Why is religion as hard as friendship
Why is the Christian community designed to worship
And why are members dying if they're part of your set
And why they never there to help' but they pray to death

How come they separate you like its murder,
Turn around only give you pocket change form Kurt Warner,
it's going down

How come they are selling' bibles for over a dollar
If it's all love father why you trying to holla?

Why we put money in a plate
why he pastor so qwick like jordan
that aint his cake

Why u stacking burgers if u aint that high
Why yo rattin like a wack as fly
Why are you even alive

Why they kill Tupac n' Chris
Why at the church you take straigh shots insted of poppin Crist'

Why kell had to piss on da whore
Why did macheal had to close that door
Why he just sleep on the floor

Why


[Choirs ]


All that I been givin'
Is this thing that I've been living
They got me in the system
Why they gotta do me like that
Try'd to make it my wayBut got sent up on the highway
Why, oh why
Why they gotta do me like that


Why is death so hardEven though it's almost over
How come my sister’s show so much disregard
How come Christians got the hope connection
Come on Now,
Why they let Bush win another election
Come on keep up
How come certain religion are so kosher
It seems like there just trying to get on Oprah
Why are there people trying to killIts not that simple,
they cant keep up with Gods will
Why you trying to be so smart
Why ain't you a fateful by choice?
Why the whole world love my heart
Why try to tell them that’s how I roll
And you know why I made this song "son"
Because I was fed up with the old one
[Choirs ]
All that I been givin'
Is this thing that I've been living
They got me in the system
Why they gotta do me like that
Try'd to make it my wayBut got sent up on the highway
Why, oh why
Why they gotta do me like that
[Song Fades]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home