Saturday, December 24, 2005

Memories

I get High, High, High, every day
I get High, High, High, every night
I get High, High, High, High off ya memories
High off ya memories

Yea I get high, come on man pass the blunt
Imma smoke dis shit and get crunk,
See you don’t now how much you done for me
You my other brother to take up for me
I think you suposed to set a example
Yo suppose to be there when I ready to hand out my Rap Sample
But Thats how it is
Just wish we were friends as we were growin up as kids
You always had my back, you don’t know what u meant to me
But still I get high of our memories

I get High, High, High, every day
I get High, High, High, every night
I get High, High, High, High off ya memories
High off ya memories

Yea I remember when we first met
I was stupid enough to put up dat dumb bet
Now im close to 20 even over
I gotta call on a Sunday to catch cha when ya sober
You hit that lucky number 35
Dam you old see how time flies
Ready when you called to go out for a little ride
I still remember all I learned
How to stay away from bitches and never get burned
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Rap your a present and have on time
Ill never forget all fun I had
off these memories they’ll always list
But still I get High

I get High, High, High, every day
I get High, High, High, every night
I get High, High, High, High off ya memories
High off ya memories

I get High, High, High, every day
I get High, High, High, every night
I get High, High, High, High off ya memories
High off ya memories

3 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger spcoon said...

b-

that was tight and the best damn birthday present i've ever received. you've taught me a lot over the past few years as well, and i miss ya, kid.

we gotta get you down here. i'll have that contract ready for you to sign. 10% man, 10%.

your bro-
-s

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger ray said...

That's love. I'm glad you are both staying so close, even with the distance. Some bonds know no miles.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous kifimbocheza said...

speechless
and thanks to ndesanjo at http://www.jikomboe.com/?p=1221#comment-36339
and sean coon at http://www.seancoon.org/about for bringing me here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home