Sunday, July 17, 2005

Why Believe in

[Big B.]

It’s that real

How is religion as hard as friendship
Why is the Christian community designed to worship
And why are members dying if they're part of your set
And why they never there to help' but they pray to death

How come they separate you like its murder,

Turn around only give you pocket change form Kurt Warner, it's going down
How come they are selling' bibles for over a dollar
If it's all love father why you trying to holla?

[Choirs ]

How Come

All that I been learning'
Has nothing to do with what im earning
They got me on lock down
How come they treat me like that
Tried to make it even

All they said is to believe in

How come they treat me like that.

Why is death so hard
Even though it's almost over
How come my sister’s show so much disregard

How come Christians got the hope connection
Come on Now, Why they let Bush win another election

Come on, keep up

How come certain religion are so kosher

It seems like there just trying to get on Oprah

Why are there people trying to kill

Its not that simple, they cant keep up with Gods will

Why you trying to be so smart
Why ain't you a fateful by choice?
Why the whole world love my heart
Why try to tell them that’s how I roll

And you know why I made this song "son"
Because I was fed up with the old one

[Choirs ]

All that I been learning'
Has nothing to do with what im earning
They got me on lock down
How come they treat me like that
Tried to make it even

All they said is to believe in

Song Fades

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home